Accio Data is a background screening service with a different business module than its competitors.
Since 2006 they have been delivering exceptional services to their customers.
Employment screening experts did not only find Accio Data, but software experts have also played a role in its establishment.
That is what makes it unique from other services. They constantly add new features to their software and release 3-4 major version upgrades to Accio Enterprise each year at no additional cost to you.
They have specially designed online training videos, exclusive customer-to-customer web forums, on-site Accio Labs, and Accio Academy and Accio University training webinars to improve your workflow.
It integrates with standard data providers and is an excellent choice for CRAs(consumer reporting agencies).
You can broaden your reach and more adjust your service offerings to clients in various industries with the help of more than 2,000 integration options.
The products and services of Accio Data are unique of their kinds, such as Accio CourtPro Accio Engine, StayClear Monitoring and many others.
They increase work efficiency, improve workflow and help grow your business.
|Year of Establishment||2006|
|Best Features||Accio CourtPro|
|Initial Charges||$2995 setup fee|
|Limit||750 components per month|
Why should you choose Accio Data?
Over time the employment screening industry is becoming more competitive.
Hence, it is crucial to choose a background screening platform with functionalities and state-of-the-art features that help you not lose great clients and win new ones.
Choosing Accio Data will be beneficial for CRAs for several reasons.
Their platform helps augment and automate your screening process from registration to reports delivery and also billing.
Your clients don’t have to worry about any of the procedures as they have permission to log into your server, place orders, and retrieve results whenever they want.
Accio Data offers services for almost any industry, including employment screening, healthcare (MRO), court research, tenant screening, education verification, utilities, international and also vendor screening.
Accio Data Pros and Cons
- Easy to use and user friendly
- Support for Consumer Reporting Agency (CRA) integrations.
- Easy to navigate website
- Uses open XML specs
- Powerful business tools
- Faster turnaround times
- Streamlines applicant portal
- Unmatched customer service
- Ats integrations
- Instant, easy, and comprehensive Reports
- Maximize your workflow
- Resources limited to essential documentation and FCRA disclosures.
- Self-checks are not available.
- It is not multilingual.
- Little expensive than other services
- No free trials
Key features of Accio Data
Accio Data collects its data from authentic resources and is always in compliance with FCRA.
Moreover, Accio Data is also a member of the Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA). Hence, it is a 100% authentic platform.
This feature is a streamlined version of Accio Data’s software. It helps CRA’s and court researchers to expand their reach by streamlining the entire process.
Accio CourtPro will take over all the paperwork so you will be at peace of mind.
However, CRA’s report 30% increase their productivity by switching to the Accio platform.
Easy to use
Accio Data is very easy to use, and their training videos, web forums make it super easy to understand.
Their interface uses responsive design, so it looks great on a mobile, tablet, computer, or any device. You can stay connected at work or on the go.
Accio Data has a slightly different pricing structure because of its different business modules.
They do not charge per report but have wholesale pricing for extensive volume screenings.
How to use it?
- It provides the keys to applicants, and they will drive the entire background screening process.
- You have to create an account and also login into the Accio Data account.
- After that, you will send a link via text or email to applicants. They will begin the screening process by clicking on a link.
- Applicants must attach relevant documents using their camera phones and also consent to the background check by electronically signing the agreement.
- After that, they can log back in with verification, check the status of the screen, and provide any additional information or documentation that is needed.
- You will review the results within 1-3 days.
Types of checks available at AccioData
- Criminal background search
- national or international court records
Stay clear Monitoring
- Post-hire monitoring
- Access to criminal records AND medical sanctions searches
- Audited monthly record checks
- Employment verifications
- Education and identity verifications
- Social media searches
- Consent-based social security number verification (CBSV)
Plans and pricing
The company charges a setup fee and monthly maintenance fee.
- Set up costs $2995
- The monthly maintenance fee costs $550 for 750 components per month
A component is a type of check or screen. However, each component that does not cover these monthly costs will cost the CRA based on volume, ranging between 37 cents and 41 cents per order.
You may opt-out of any future contacts from this platform at any time.
Contact them via the email address and also phone number given on their website if you have any of these concerns:
- Have them delete any data they have about you
- See what data they have about you if any.
- Change/correct any data they have about you.
You may cancel Your Subscription either by contacting the company or through your account settings page.
The company will not refund you the fees you already paid for your current subscription period.
You can access the service until the end of your subscription period.
Alternatives of Accio Data
Accio Data vs Checkr
Accio Data vs Checkr offers the same key features, but Accio Data is the industry’s first and only platform that allows unlimited data exchange via XML.
Read our Checkr Review
Accio Data vs GoodHire
The significant difference between these two platforms is the pricing difference. GoodHire charges per the report, whereas it charges wholesale prices.
Read our GoodHire Review
Also Read our BeenVerified Review
The Accio Data software platform is highly customizable from CRA’s viewpoint.
Its up-to-date tools, technology, software, and custom build integrations for CRA’s needs make it different from other platforms.
Overall, it is a big plus for many companies because it easily integrates with leading HR software platforms, ATSes, and significant data providers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What to do if the submitted articles are rejected by the Accio Data?
If the document is rejected, it is returned with a status of “Complete – See Comments,” and the reason for the rejection is specified in the text details of the report. It will go into a review queue so the employer or applicant can make the necessary corrections and resubmit the form. A resubmission fee will apply.
Does the Accio Data have an applicant portal?
Yes, the applicant portal is there in Accio Data. It allows the applicant to directly order the report and see its status.