HireRight is the world’s largest online background check service provider. With the help of this tool, employers can efficiently run successful background screening of their future employees.
In this HireRight Review, we are going to make you aware of everything that you need to know!
HireRight works globally with different business organizations. With the simple, streamlined solution,
HireRight solves even the most challenging background screening problems. It helps businesses to work smarter.
Many of the world’s most successful organizations trust HireRight for delivering background reports and speeding up the hiring process.
HireRight is not only facilitating employers, but it facilitates candidates as well. It simplifies the process of sending request information for the applicants.
HireRight users choose it repeatedly because it has a super fast support system that gives them peace of mind because they can communicate their problems at any time and can get them resolved quickly.
What’s more! HireRight offers more than 150 unique background check services, so now you can choose any one of them that suits your needs best.
|Best Feature||Employment Screening|
|Subscription Charges||Starting at $39.95 / Month|
Why should you choose HireRight?
If you are an employer and wants to do background screening of your future employee before hiring them, then HireRight is the best choice for you.
Or if you are an applicant who wants to submit requested information successfully without any hustle, then HireRight s is also for you.
It is a treat for smart people who use technology to save their precious time.
Advanatges and Disadvnatges of HireRight
- Excellent support system: They offer support through online live chat, phone, and email, which makes you available with the assistance 24×7.
- Detailed reports: HireRight provides detailed reports. It also provides updates about pending checks that include the date, time, and notes about what they have been waiting for and what has been done.
- Fast turnaround: HireRight generates reports quickly.
- It would be nice to have an end-user manual where employers can troubleshoot if employees need help ordering their drug test/ background check.
- The list of background checks is a bit confusing.
Key Features of HireRight
- You can easily access reports from any device (mobile phone, tablet, or computer )
- Displays data in the form of colorful charts, graphs, and trend lines
- Shows historical and current metrics both for a complete overview
- You can download the charts and can share them via email
- You can set up a scheduled delivery option ( daily, weekly or monthly)
- Self-served dashboard with configurable data filters and pre-set KPIs
How to use HireRight?
Ordering a background check on HireRight is quite simple. You have to do these three simple steps:
1. Select your industry
Provide HireRight with all the information related to the background check you need then we will recommend you a suitable package commonly used by our customers in your field.
2. Create your account
Sign up by filling in all the details, review all the details, and then accept terms and service, and your account will be created.
3. Order your background check
After your business is successfully verified, all the products related to your industry will be available for order.
Types of checks available at HireRight
The following types of background checks are available on HireRight :
- Criminal background checks
- Drug and health screening
- Identity checks
- Candidate experience
- Global screening
- Monitoring services
- Extended workforce screening
- Additional services
- Executive Intelligence
Is HireRight Legit?
Yes, it is a 100% legitimate website. Most employers use it because it provides accurate information and does not scam people by providing false information.
Where does HireRight get all the information?
HireRight does not dig in to pick up information from your trash can. It simply gathers all the information from the legitimate available resources.
HireRight generally verifies people’s data in resumes, background forms, applications, or interviews.
You should hire the right to assess your information by checking different sources to check your loyalty.
For example, to confirm your education history, they may contact your school. Or, to check your former employment history, they may contact your former employer.
HireRight verifies criminal history through public courthouses. In short, HireRight uses different methods and resources to provide authentic information.
Read our Truthfinder review
How to prepare for a Background Check?
If you are a job seeker, keep in mind that you have to go through a background check several times during the hiring process.
But you don’t have to worry about this. Think of it as a verification of the information you have already provided to the employer publicly.
A background check assures that the information you have provided to the employer is accurate to decide between hiring you based on that information.
Here is how you can prepare for the background check:
- Keep your CV handy along with the best email address and the phone number that you will give to HireRight so they can contact you if they have any questions.
- Do deep research on your own. Research about your past employment history, contact details, etc. Everything bit of information provided to your potential employee
- If they would be unable to contact your former employer, keep all the evidence such as transcripts or diplomas ready.
- Be ready to provide your past and present addresses and your driving license number.
- Please make sure that all the information you provided to your potential employer is 100% accurate because they may withdraw their job offer if they find you dishonest.
Plans and Pricing of HireRight
HireRight offers three plans:
- Economy: The price of the Economy plan is $39.95/month.
- Advantage: The price of the Advantage plan is 69.95/month.
- Advantage Plus: The price of the Advantage plus plan is $79.95/month.
Opt-out / Cancel of HireRight
- For opting out your information from the HireRight database, send an email to [email protected] In the email, provide the following information:
- Your complete name
- All of your past and present addresses, email addresses, contact numners that are associated with you.
- Information about your employers
- An image of your government-issued ID (you can hide the identification number and picture, but you cannot hide your name and address shown on your id)
Alternatives of HireRight
Here are some of the alternatives of HireRight that you can check:
GoodHire was initially a small-business-focused employment background check service platform. The company was established five years ago and now has a customer base of around 75,000.
BeenVerified’s customers adore it because it is easy to use and offers quick results. However, some customers complain that its reports are not accurate.
Overall, HireRight is an excellent tool for employers and employees. Employers can do the background check of their future employees using this tool effortlessly. Employees can also send all the requested information easily.
Thank you for reading our HireRight Review.
You can also read our 10 best background check sites
Frequently Asked Questions
How many plans are offered by HireRight?
There are mainly three plans offered by HireRight, i.e.
- Advance Plus
What is the importnatce of Background Check?
If you are an employee who is in search of a job, then don’t forget you have to go through Background Checking several times. Background Checking plays an important role for any employer. Anyone will have a look at you background check before hiring you.