Since 1996, organizations have trusted IntelliCorp to help them select and hire quality employees.
Intellicorp has been the top competitor in background checks and employment screening solutions.
However, it has over two decades of experience in assisting businesses to make better decisions and promote a safe workplace.
However, they not only provide cost-effective solutions and best-in-class service.
But also have easy-to-use technology and regulatory compliant processes needed to onboard your applicants with confidence.
Intellicorp also provides a comprehensive service for tenant screening and volunteer checking along with pre-employment search packages.
They have put together these packages more efficiently than their competing background check services.
Moreover, they are 12 times the award winner of HRO, PCMAG, and others for excellence in the background screening industry.
Year of establishment: 1996
Best feature: Tenant screening
Initial charges: Activation fee of $125
Subscription charges: $27.95
Limit: Not available on the website
Why should you choose Intellicorp?
With time numerous background check providers are evolving in the industry.
But what sets Intelli corp apart from others is their effectively-designed packages which include:
To help you stay compliant, they provide resources including manuals, a complete learning center full of materials, sample forms, and also training courses.
However, Intellicorp is a Cisive company that is a global leader in risk management and compliance-driven human capital solutions.
By choosing them, you will not only get a background screening provider but a lifelong partner that protects your clients and stands by their work.
Intellicorp Pros and Cons
- It’s easy to use and straightforward.
- Quick turnaround time and deliver the results in a day or two.
- Dedicated support teams
- Accurate and also reliable information
- Welcoming for international clients
- Excellent pricing
- Provide training on the latest requirements, rules, and regulations.
- Top-notch customer services.
- Easy to navigate user interface.
- Delay in drug tests until they take any action.
- It is not multilingual.
Intellicorp stands out at the forefront of the industry due to its excellent features.
We will check them out one by one:
Research of Intellicorp is not only limited to the U.S. It performs international searches across more than 200 countries and territories.
However, they use their vast knowledge of country-specific regulations and practices.
It allows organizations to verify an applicant’s experience around the globe.
They search from accurate sources and never let downs your organization’s dignity.
Intellicorp has a history of high accuracy when it comes to its results and reports.
Moreover, none of their customers have ever complained about false or fake data.
Live sessions training is a value-added service to new and existing clients.
However, the online module presents an FCRA overview and compliance requirements.
There is a quiz, and you need to achieve at least 80% to qualify for the training. It offers sessions daily and, popular courses include:
- Basic User-it familiarizes you with using Intellicorp and FCRA compliance basics.
- FCRA training– provide you an in-depth look at FCRA.
- Credit Reports- how to understand and read credit reports.
- Report Analysis & Best Practices
- MVR Training
Easy to use
The training services guide you on how to create an account, perform searches, and also review results. However, it makes Intellicorp super easy to use.
Also Read: Sterling One Review – Is It Worth It?
How to use Intellicorp?
- Go to the IntelliCorp website. You also have to complete the registration process first. Locate and also select the “Register Now” button.
- Enter your personal and also company information via the step-by-step instructions.
- After paying a setup fee, your account will get registered.
However, they have two applicant self-service portals:
- After registering your account, order your package.
- Candidates will also receive an invitation via email.
- Then enter and submit personal information for the background check.
- View the reports in the results center or dashboard.
- IntelliCorp will also configure your portal.
- Now, distribute your URL link and password.
- Also, applicants will enter and submit their personal information.
- Also, reports will be ready to review.
Types of checks available at Intellicorp
Intellicorp has a large number of checks available:
- SSN Verification w/ Address History
- Drug Screening
- Government Sanctions Search (including OFAC)
- Criminal Database
- Employment Verification
- Nationwide Sex Offenders
- Department of Corrections
- Education Verification
- Arrest Records
- Tenant search
- Federal Criminal Records
- Medical license verification
- Credit reports
- Motor vehicle reports
- Adverse action services
- Professional Reference Verification
Is Intellicorp legit?
Yes, Intellicorp is legit, having accreditation with Professional Background Screening Association (PBSA) and certified with FCRA.
Pricing and plans
- To establish an account with Intellicorp, you have to pay an activation fee of $125.
- It uses the services of independent companies for education and employment verification, which charge a fee (ranging from $6 to $20).
The subscription charges for packages are also not available on their website. But once you set up your account, you can view all the detailed packages.
They offer three plans, including various checks:
Opt-out/Cancel of Intellicorp
The opt-out process of this platform is a little confusing because you can not directly exclude it from it.
InfoTracer owns the information that Intellicorps collects and posts online. So, you can remove your information from Intellicorp via InfoTracer.
You also have to perform the online opt-out procedure of InfoTracer and verify your request over email.
- Go to the Intellicorp website and click on ‘Remove my Data’ at the bottom of the menu page.
- Provide your information in the given fields. Also, click on Remove my Data next to the records if your information is present there.
- Now, you have to enter an email address and complete the captcha, then submit it.
- You will receive a confirmation link in the email. Also, click on the confirmation link to complete the opt-out request.
- Within 72 hours, they will remove your information.
Alternatives of Intellicorp
- More usable
- Easier to set up
Read our GoodHire Review.
- Better at meeting requirements
- No monthly minimums
- Better at support
Read our Intelifi Review.
VICTIG screening solutions
- Better to do business with
- Better to set up
Read our VICTIG Review.
Read our TruthFinder Review.
Intellicorp serves clients of large enterprises in the home services end-markets, financial services, utilities, telecom/media, healthcare, and transportation.
It is not only for pre-employment screening but also provides tenant search and medical license verification.
However, it makes the background checking process safe and simple.
However, the training process allows its customer to understand the FCRA requirements and registration process beforehand.
Overall they are reputable and competent service providers.
Frequently Asked Questions
What do employers look for in background checks?
When an employer runs a background check, they may be looking for salary history, criminal activity, credit scores, professional licenses or designations, drug use, or professional and personal references.
What information can you get in a background check?
- Criminal and Arrest Records
- Telephone Numbers
- Address Past and Present
- Bankruptcy Data
- License Information
- Asset Information
- Social Media Profiles
- Related Persons