US search is an online people search service. It was launched in 1994 in Culver City, California.
From the very beginning, it aims to provide the best information to people via the internet.
In this US Search Review, we have told you everything you need to know about it! It has helped millions of people in finding their long-lost friends and family members.
Along with providing a phone number and current address, it gives the criminal records, making people more informed and cautious.
US Search provides the following information to its users, people search, public records, background checks, and reverse phone lookups.
The team has more than 200 people who curate the data from various authentic resources and make them easily accessible for their customers.
|Best Feature||Best People Check|
|Subscription Charges||$2.45 – $40 / Month|
Why should you choose US Search?
If you live in the US and want to quickly search out your family or friends, you should choose US search. It is typically made for the US people by keeping their needs in mind.
Moreover, this company has more than 27 years of experience in this field, which makes it quite an authentic and reliable tool.
Pros and Cons of US Search
- Reasonable price
- Shows results quickly
- Easy to understand pricing plan
- In-depth reports
- Not FCRA complaint website
- A website needs to be modernized a bit
Key features of US Search
- US search has fewer search parameters. You can search with information you only have in hand. You can search by the first name, last name, phone number, and address of your desired person.
- With Us search, you will attain the following information: Name, contact information, email address, property records, address history, home value, personal information, property records, social media accounts links, location history, and financial history.
- US search reports are comprehensive, detailed, and accurate.
- It is easy to use
- Affordable prices than most of its competitors.
- While we were researching, we got to know that people found out the information about their friends and family through US search.
How to use US Search?
US Search is very easy to use. Here are the few steps which will explain to you how to use it:
- Go to www.ussearch.com
- It gives three ways to search anyone’s information: search by name, phone, and address.
- If you want to search by name, enter the first name, last name, city, and state of the person whose information you are looking for.
- If you don’t know the name, city, and state, you can still search about him through phone number. To search by phone number, enter a complete ten-digit number of that person and then click “Go.”
- To search by address, enter the street address, city, and state of that individual and then click “Go”
Types of checks available at US Search
Here are some checks available on the US search website:
This amazing tool helps you find out the person you have been looking for.
It asks for very little information such as the first and last name of that person and reveals his contact details and past & present address to you.
Moreover, it provides individual aliases and information about his family members as well. For the best and accurate results, enter the state and city as well.
Have a look at PeopleFinder as well.
Reverse phone lookup
Are you fed up with the unknown calls and now sitting in front of a laptop to find out the culprit behind those calls? Then you have come to the right place.
With us search reverse phone lookup check, you will be able to find out the name of that phone number’s owner, where he lives, and the information about the people he lives with.
Reverse address lookup
It allows you to find out information about the person who was associated with this address.
Reverse email lookup
This allows you to find out the information about the person who is associating with this email.
Just like the address and email lookup, this amazing tool will pull out information about the person who owns that property.
Social network search
This will dig down the social media accounts of the person who might be hiding from you. It is suggested to enter as much information as possible to get accurate results for more accurate results.
This tool provides the following information: Bankruptcies, arrest records, tax aliens, and civil judgment, including traffic infractions.
Is US Search Legit?
You will be glad to know that US search is a legit or a legitimate website.
You can do all types of searches except tenant and employee screening because this website is not FCRA (fair credit act) accredited.
Also Check Out Best Employment Background Check Websites
Plans and Pricing of US Search
It offers four membership plans: once-off people search, unlimited basic search, and unlimited OmniSearch.
The prices of its plans range from $2.45-$40/month. We will look at the details of its plans one by one:
Once-off people search
With this, you will get one basic report. It shows the report quickly.
Its price is $2.45
Unlimited Basic Search
It offers unlimited basic searches. It generates the reports quickly.
Its price is $20/month.
It offers unlimited in-depth reports. Its price is $40 per month.
Once-off criminal records search:
It offers one in-depth report. The price of this plan is $15
We hope after reading this US Search Review, you can choose your plan wisely.
Opt-out / Cancel of US Search
- Go to www.ussearch,com/opt-out
- Search for your listing
- Print out your listing page
- Send them your listing page printout, the cover sheet, and your ID card copy (Ensure to blur your picture, ID card number, and signature) mail or fax it to US Search.
To cancel your US search subscription plan, log in to your account, go to your account settings, membership info and then select the “cancel service” option, or you can contact customer support from 6:am to 6:pm. Or you can also email them.
Alternatives of US Search
Like any service and a product, US Search also has its competitors. Some of its top alternatives are:
Truthfinders offers in-depth reports, but it is usually 10 minutes to generate a much longer report.
Read our TruthFinder Review.
Spokeo has free basic people search plan and offers a quick turnaround time. However, it provides a limited number of reports.
Read our Spokeo Review.
If you are looking for people, reverse phone lookup, reverse address lookup, reverse email lookup, social media accounts search, or a background check at a reasonable price, then US search is the right choice for you.
It is overall a great service that generates countless accurate reports for its customers daily.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is US Search?
US Search is an online service for people search. It was launched in 1984 in Culver City, California.
To know more about it, read out US Search Review.
What are the plans offered by US Search?
- Once-off people search
- Unlimited Basic Search
- Unlimited OmniSearch
- Once-off criminal records search
Amit is a young entrepreneur who specializes in background checks. After completing his high school certification, Amit spent half a decade trying different background check services. He has worked for several background screening firms and gained valuable industry experience.
Amit is the founder of BestBackgroundCheckSite.com, where he helps all its users navigate complicated decisions about their personal lives and careers.